Brenna Lee Lawrence
Clean Your Hands
Spreading Wings 2012 Benefit
This year RSVP Only!
2012 benefit location
- Benefit opens at 6 PM July 21, 2012 Make checks out to "Catawba College - Brenna Lawrence Scholarship fund", if you desire.
- RSVP is required this year. Please help us to plan a quality event without waste. Previous years we planned for 200+ people. This year we are planning on about 30. This year we want to improve the quality of our food and overall experience. We are not having a silent auction to cut down on the stress, de-commercialize and help us improve on the quality of the event and fellowship with our supporters
- Dress: All activities are outside, just like
every year. Dress comfortably. RAIN OR SHINE!
- Facilities: We will have area tents in the circle driveway. Before the party
we will have fogged for mosquitoes and other critters. Insect
protection is always advised. We will have fans setup outside. We will not have a Porta-John this year so please do not bring any flowers for the urinal.>g
- Horseshoes and Corn Hole - for fun only, no prizes.
- Food - from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Chefs Pete Leander and Robert Simpson will be cooking authentic Cajun Lo Country Boil.
- We will also have vegetarian dishes. You may also bring your favorite vegetarian dish.
- Meats and vegetables will be cooked fresh on the day of the benefit and will be timed to serve hot between 7 and 7:30 PM.
- Island Grilled Vegetables and Fruit, or surprise.
- Other sides undecided, keep checkin back for our changing menu.
- Best Dressed Prize
- Undecided Prize to winner. Popular vote at 10:15 PM.
- Silent Auction and Raffles-
- None planned for this year.
See other information and pictures on face book. facebook group Catawba College/Brenna Lawrence Reunion
content.This page was last updated on 8/09/2012.