2005 Spreading Wings Benefit Agenda
- Benefit and cash bar opens at 6 PM July 16, 2005. You
must have a wristband to drink and eat. Food wristband $20
donation. Drink wristband requires proper ID and 21 years old.
All ID's will be checked.
- Dress: All activities are outside, just like last
year. Dress comfortably and with clothing that is BBQ Sauce
- Facilities: We will have a covered tarp over the top of the
rear circle driveway and area tents in the backyard. Before the party
we will have fogged for mosquitoes and other critters. Insect
protection is always advised. We will have fans setup outside and a
water mist sprayer. Uni-Sex Porta-John located near the Tangle rear
- Badminton or Volleyball
- Texas Hold-um - for fun only, no prizes or rewards..
- Food - from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Authentic Texas style BBQ. Brent is planning on smoking USDA
Choice Brisket for 10 hours and covering with a secret BBQ sauce.
If you have ever tasted this you will not want to miss it, if you never
tasted it you should get your dang butt over here.
- Pinto Beans made "Momma J" style. This is not just
beans folks. You will be talking about these spicy beans for a
good long while.
- Giant Texas style green Salad
- Other sides undecided.
- Desert Cook Off
- Trophy to winner. Popular vote at 10:15 PM.
- If you were here last year you know that this is not a raffle for one
prize. The drawings are held approximately ever 1/2 hour.
One or more tickets will be drawn. Your tickets stay in the
drawing all night. Winning tickets are not re-entered. The first drawing will be at
8:30 and the last drawing will be at 10:15 PM.
- Silent Auction
- Auction will be closed at exactly 10:30 PM.
- NOW 100+ Auction Items
- Click here to see photographs of the items. All items may not be
posted. Some items have a story behind them. Check back
everyday for more photos.