Brenna Lee Lawrence
Clean Your Hands
|Spreading Wings 2006 Benefit
2006 benefit location
- Benefit and cash bar opens at 6 PM July 15, 2006 You
must have a wristband to drink and eat. Food/drink wristband $20
donation. Get wristbands at reception desk. Make checks out to "Catawba College - Brenna Lawrence Scholarship fund". Drink wristband requires proper ID and 21 years old.
All ID's will be checked.
- Dress: All activities are outside, just like last
year. Dress comfortably and with clothing that is BBQ Sauce
- Facilities: We will have a covered tarp over the top of the
rear circle driveway and area tents in the backyard. Before the party
we will have fogged for mosquitoes and other critters. Insect
protection is always advised. We will have fans setup outside and a
water mist sprayer. Uni-Sex Porta-John located near the Tangle rear
- Texas Hold-um - for fun only, no prizes or rewards.
- Karoke - by Bob Sterenberg.
- Food - from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Brent will be mesquite smoked, marinated and non-marinated Chicken breasts, legs & wings and London Broil with his secret BBQ sauce on the side.
Chicken will be served with a variety of self-serve dipping sauces. If you have ever tasted this you will not want to miss it, if you never
tasted it you should get your dang butt over here.
- We will also have vegetarian dishes. Cooked Tom & MaryPeace style. You may also bring your favorite dish.
- Smoked Meats and vegetables will be cooked fresh on the day of the benefit and will be timed to serve hot between 7 and 7:30 PM.
- Canadian Grilled Vegetables and Fruit
- Other sides undecided, keep checkin back for our changing menu.
- Desert Cook Off
- Undecided Prize to winner. Popular vote at 10:15 PM.
- Music- Karoke by Bob Sterenberg
- Silent Auction and Raffles-
content.This page was last updated on 6/18/2006.